The Mariemont Inn combines the 1920’s history and grandeur of a private guesthouse for the village’s founder, Mary Emery, with a contemporary design and first-class amenities for discerning business and leisure travelers. This upscale property is a historic landmark that celebrates the history of the first planned community in the United States and captures the spirit of the Village of Mariemont.
The Mariemont Inn offers spacious guestrooms and high ceilings. Guestrooms offer a sense of the property’s history and are designed with a residential look and feel.
- 44 guestrooms and 1 suite
- 2 meeting spaces that can accommodate 18 to 150
- On-site private dining, catering, and event services
- The National Exemplar, restaurant and bar, plus Southerby’s Pub, an additional casual hotel lobby bar
- Fitness center (Gymnasium)
- Business center (The Exchange)
- Leased retail space